Search My Blog

Friday 12 October 2012

Ice Cream Factory

 The boyfriend and I were in Pizza Hut waiting for our half and half pizza to share. "I'm ever so sorry, they've mixed up your order and the goats cheese is on the wrong half with the other toppings, we'll make you another but if you like you can eat this one in the mean time, I'm so sorry" said our waitress. The boyfriend and I weren't fussed so we said not to bother, the pizza she'd brought over was fine and we munched through it happily. 

When we'd finished the waitress came over and said the manager would like to give us free ice cream factory to apologise for the mix up.... errrr score! Make way small children, it's my turn!!

Hurrah for wrong pizza orders everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. If only the bus company and the mattress store had been as nice! Just goes to show an apology (and some free ice cream) can go a long way.

    ReplyDelete