Search My Blog

Sunday 30 September 2012

Delia's Restaurant

A few of us went to Delia's restaurant Friday night, it was so nice there. They had two jazz guitar people playing, the restaurant was fairly quiet because it wasn't a match day so that was nice. 

We sat down and got some table snacks - I adore sweet potato crisps!


Then we all picked out some bread, I had tasty olive bread. 


This was my starter Thai fish cakes


Max had a manly chalice of soup!


Then for my main I had Thai green curry which was really nice, I hadn't tried it before


Then I had lemon cheesecake and completely forgot to take a photo of it (my friends and the boyfriend are used to be being weird and taking photos of food) and so here's a photo of Kiran's creme caramel 


After our meal with had tea/coffee and these mini choc ices, inside was Ronaldo's ice cream (remember Ronaldo's?)


It was really nice there and I'd definitely go again, if any of you fancy a visit all the details and the weekly menu is here http://www.canarycatering.co.uk/restaurant.php 

No comments:

Post a Comment