Search My Blog

Sunday 2 September 2012

Review - Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum

As you may have established, I'm not much of a girly girl and as such my beauty regime is pretty much non-existant. The thought of plastering my face in foundation and caking make up on over that is not a welcome one and so usually if it's not eye liner, I'm not wearing it. I have however found a moisturiser I really like and as I just bought some more with a gift voucher I got for Christmas from my Uncle, I thought I'd share.


It's the Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum and it goes on really quickly and easily and what I love most about it is that it's not thick and I don't feel like it clogs up my pores. It also goes into my skin really quickly - I hate it when you think, oh I'll be good and moisturise and then no matter how little you seem to put on you're slightly sticky for the next hour or so. There are other products that go with it I think like a night cream and a moisture cream to go over the serum but you know - that's clearly not going to happen haha.


Anyways, if you're a hater of sticky heavy moisturisers, this ones a keeper and is yours from the Body Shop for a tenner. Bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment