Search My Blog

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Off To Tenerife

I was off again after just getting back from the USA. The boyfriend and I went to Tenerife with his mum and her partner. 


We stayed in a two bedroom apartment which was pretty big and had a wrap around balcony which was nice to relax on. 


And the apartment was in a hotel complex on the more arid and volcanic side of the island. 


The beach was really rocky but the pool was lovely and warm so we stayed at the complex a lot of time. There weren't loads of shops in a walkable distance but the hotel complex had a little supermarket so I could buy my obligatory inflatable rubber ring for the pool. 


Every time I go on a hot holiday I buy an inflatable something and then my good deed at the end of the holiday is to give it away to other people to use. 


I think normally the entertainment at hotels in foreign countries is usually a little... dodgy? Cringy? But I didn't think it was so bad, most of the acts had been booked in from outside the hotel. 


Also I trounced the old people twice in contests and won a bottle of wine and a cocktail. Hurrah!




No comments:

Post a Comment