Search My Blog

Monday 8 April 2013

Back To Uni After Easter

The first day back to uni has been and gone now after the Easter holidays and.. well it sucked actually. We were hanging about for 2 hours to begin with because there had been a mix up with the lecturers we were meant to have. The IT lab printers wouldn't work, then I spilt tea down myself (clever). Then we all got one of our assignment marks back and I did dreadfully only I don't understand the feedback I've been given at all and nor do my friends (ugh) and the person I need to speak to is on holiday (double ugh) and I can't even look through the actual piece of work because (wouldn't you know it?) my work has been chosen to go to the external moderators (triple ugh). So that's really really frustrating. 

I'm glad to be back home now, thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment