Search My Blog

Saturday 3 November 2012

Date Night - Nando's!

The boyfriend and I went to Nando's for date night on Friday night


I had butterfly chicken (which came out heart shaped, how nice!), garlic bread the boyfriend and I shared and ratatouille. I hadn't tried ratatouille before but it was really nice, it's like a French stewed vegetable dish - I'd recommend.  



The boyfriend had the manly half chicken with coleslaw and chips. I don't think I'd want a half chicken, firstly I don't like to eat meat with bones in it, secondly I always picture a chicken being sawed in half haha. 



It was nice anyway but we went to the Nando's at Riverside in Norwich where you can't actually book a table so it was queueing up and packed full of people who kept opening the door and letting freezing air inside! At least I got to use my NHS discount. 

No comments:

Post a Comment