Search My Blog

Monday 23 March 2015

The Wedding Fayre

Nadine my lovely friend got engaged at Christmas and so we decided that we would take a little trip to a wedding fayre with her mum Sally to have a look round. It was held at the Great Yarmouth Racecourse - it was a job to get to it because of an accident on the Acle straight but we made it eventually!


I've never been to a wedding fayre before (never needed to!) but there were a ton of little stalls offering all sorts of cars, photographs, DJs, invites and stationery, seat covers (never realised how much seat covers cost!), entertainers, sweet stalls, florists, hair and beauty, honeymoons, decor... there were lots there!


I don't think Sally and I were very helpful because whilst Nadine was quizzing a singer/DJ we were being entertained by the magician. 


Nadine wasn't as impressed as Sally and I haha but I think that's just because she couldn't work out how he did it. 


Look it's one of my rings on his key ring! Sally and I decided we would just have a party for ourselves with a magician. Nadine's not invited. 


Needless to say it made me appreciate how much work goes into planning a wedding - think I'll be eloping!

No comments:

Post a Comment