Search My Blog

Friday 8 March 2013

Module 2

Well chums, I've finished my module one of my degree and it's straight onto module two. Although the nice thing is that all my assignments have been handed in so that's a weight off my mind. The only thing I still have outstanding is waiting for all the expenses (about £600!) to be paid back to me from my placement for accommodation and travel costs - not just because it's a lot of money but because my placement was far away and I had to pay out all that money I had to get a loan from the Dean of Students (what a chore) and really would like to get that paid off as owing money stresses me out. 

I've already been assigned my next placement which I'm really pleased with and its far closer to me so no loan or crazy expense claims which I detest. Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment