Search My Blog

Thursday 16 October 2014

Tired Out

So I'm unpacked and in my new place and gave back the keys for my old; Barclay's just pleased I've unpacked his toys. 


But cocktails with the lovely Anastasia cheered me up this week. She ordered a white Russian (she's white and Russian so this made me laugh).


It's so weird, I've heard a ton about it but I'd never been to Franks Bar in Norwich, I had a really tasty cocktail called apple crumble and it really tasted like that! 


But other things like changing my address (including an 18 minute long conversation with Scottish Widows!) have been much less fun and because of all this moving I am so behind on my dissertation. Wah :(


I was thinking today, I don't get body warmers. I never have a situation where my arms are hot but my body is cold. Surely no one does... why do they exist??

No comments:

Post a Comment