Search My Blog

Sunday 5 May 2013

Afternoon Tea

It's bank holiday weekend here in sunny England and although I'm working two of the three days today the boyfriend and I decided to head to the coast and walk around Cromer


There was much arcade game playing and I even won one of the games of throwing basketball hoops (you know that arcade game that releases basketballs and you play against the other person to score the most?) although the boyfriend did win the other two games but only just! 

Then we headed to my beloved Byfords of Holt for a spot of afternoon tea


Complete with tasty snacks


And the boyfriend and I both bravely tried smoked salmon in our crustless sandwiches too


We took the cakes home


It's a lovely old place to eat, if you go to Holt you have to go there, if I could I think I'd set up shop and live there in the deli section. 


No comments:

Post a Comment